Help in ALC887-VD layout injection to DSDT [English]

• Hi guys!

I patched AppleHDA.kext with Minore AppleHDA Patcher found in Pandora's Box. Found out that the layout to my board should be 5, downloaded MaciASL, but I just cannot find a proper guide how to inject the layout ID. All guide says "inject the layout ID and you are done". Yes, but how to do it? Could you give me some assistance?

Also, I found this code in a readme, yet again, where to put it ?(

Or, if you know a better method, I'm open to suggestions.

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H [Ozmosis 167X] - i5 3570k - HD3000 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD [OS X 10.11.2] / 1TB Seagate HDD [symlinked user folders] / 1TB Seagate HDD [Windows 8.1] / 1TB WD Green HDD [Time Machine]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von neoyoli ()

• Find the entry "Device (HDEF)" and add the sequence in there...
    The layout-id in your spoiler is set to 6, make sure you change that to 5.

On the other hand you could easily use Clover instead of a DSDT.
    Open your config.plist with the Clover Configurator, goto ACPI and activate the FixHDA, then go to devices and type the number 5 in the field Audio Inject...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• With Ozmosis, there's no config.plist, or is there?

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H [Ozmosis 167X] - i5 3570k - HD3000 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD [OS X 10.11.2] / 1TB Seagate HDD [symlinked user folders] / 1TB Seagate HDD [Windows 8.1] / 1TB WD Green HDD [Time Machine]

• Ups... you're right... just missed the ozmosis entry in your signatur... ;)
    In that case you have to use the DSDT patch

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I copied the code like this:

However when I press Compile, it says:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von neoyoli ()

• delete the column in Line 6850...
    that's one column too much... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• Looks like this opens a whole can of worms :huh:

• Sent me the unpatched DSDT and I will help you... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• You are the man al6042, thank you very much! :groesten:

:vote4close:

• You're welcome...

Just for your information:
    We do not close threads anymore, except their contents go against our rules.
    We will mark this thread as "done", with the small green hook besides the thread subject... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt