My appleID get locked everytime i reinstall my hackintosh

• Hi guys,

Recently I get this which my apple id get locked and i need to reset my password after each reinstalling or some times after updating my hackintosh.

i checked my smbios it is same and serial number is same as always i kept it that way.

but today i checked my EFI folder and find something interesting in EFI/APPLE/FIRMWARE with name of IM142_0118_B14_LOCKED.scap what the hell is this. its never be there as long as i check it.

:hackintosh::danke2:

• Since your hack seems to be presented as an iMac14,2 the AppStore update mechanisms also provides Firmware updates and hotfixes for this device.
    Those will be added to the directory you mentioned.
    But since you don't have an original iMac14,2 those files should not do anything else but sitting around... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• So then why im get locked by apple each time i reintall my mac

• That's something completely different, which I cannot answer...
    Maybe some of your SMBIOS settings contain incorrect values...
    You might ask Apple about that... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Well it seems like Apple is changing something in their authentication procedures. I have 2 factor authentication enabled for my AppleID shortly after the release of HighSierra developer Preview I had the exact same issue (needless to say that I haven´t changed anything about my smbios). I installed HighSierra developer Preview and afterwards in the process of creating the new User I was asked to enter in my iCloud credentials which I did. I got the 2 factor Notice on my iPhone that someone uses my AppleID on a new Mac with the option to allow or disallow. I allowed entered the code on the Mac and everything seems normal but directly after the User Account has been created and the Desktop came up I got an other Notice which stated that my AppleID has been blocked due to security concerns and that I need to unblock it...

This procedure repeated every time I installed an other copy of HighSierra for at least two days after it´s release. The last time I reinstalled HighSierra (Tuesday I guess) it was gone I could sign up normally and my ID didn't´t get blocked again. I think it was something apple changed on their servers in the authentication Process which was fist buggy and is now fixed...

• I don't know about HighSierra but on Sierra last couple of months i get this problem and as you said it happens sometimes you can login without problem but most of the time after reinstalling Sierra I get stuck in ID need to be unlocked.
    Im not sure if this happens to everybody or not. but as i mentioned before i use same plist without changing anything

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt