Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

• Das ROM oben ist gerade auf meinem Board drauf. Die Sachen von Seite 6 habe ich schon gelöscht. Ich habe jetzt das Rom und die Daten gelöscht.

• Danke.

nokiachangzhi Please attach your ROM. Have you waited a little longer in Verbose to see if any more messages pop up? And why do you use a PortLimit Kext-Patch when you have a customised USBPorts.kext?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Danke.

nokiachangzhi Please attach your ROM. Have you waited a little longer in Verbose to see if any more messages pop up? And why do you use a PortLimit Kext-Patch when you have a customised USBPorts.kext?

OK,Thanks very much. ROM is attached.

1. In * - V * mode, I wait for about 1-2 minutes, and the screen will be black. The system cannot be started and can not enter the desktop. You can see the pointer by shaking the mouse, but when you click the mouse, the pointer disappears. You can only force a reboot.

2. Because I customized more than 15 USB ports, I need to remove the system's limit on the total number of USB ports. Later, I removed all the settings and driver files about USB, but the above problems still exist.

3. In fact, I finally reduced the number of files inserted into BIOS, and removed the unimportant drivers and redundant parameters (if there is no darboot, the machine can't find the nvme SSD, so darboot can't be removed); I also replaced the SMC, but it can't solve the above problems. The ROM(2020-3-10 V5.rom) I submitted in the attachment is the last simplified version I tested (I added shell for debugging convenience). The problem still exists.

So, where is the problem? Is my machine not compatible with Ozmosis? However, as long as you enter the system, everything is OK. I'm really dizzy...

and

The following ROM(2020-3-9 last.rom) is not reduced. The SMC version is also different from the simplified version.

But the problem remains.

• Which files are on your EFI Partition?

On first look I immediately see that

1. your defaults.plist is injected as a PE32 image section, not as Raw, this leads to invalid DOS signatures as well

2. your defaults.plist itself is broken and corrupted

3. your defaults.plist contains an incompatible SMBios.

So I wonder, where is this OzmosisDefaults.ffs from that you are using? I wonder how it is even possible to create something like this:/

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Hi

The files on my EFI partition have been packaged and uploaded in the attachment.

1. My ozmosisdefaults.plist is edited with Ozmosis configurator, then converted to ozmosisdefaults.ffs with "kext2ffs", and finally inserted into ROM with uefitool. Is this a problem in which link?

2. In fact, when I put defaults.plist in the EFI folder, it doesn't work, and occasionally it will fail to start.

3. As for the selection of SMBIOS, I have tried both models 15.1 and 14.2. There is no difference. They both work normally after startup. occasionally, they are stuck and unable to start. I chose 15.1 because I saw in Ozmosis configurator that 15.1 is closer to the actual configuration of my computer.

So, how exactly did the problem arise? How can I get the correct ozmosisdefaults.ffs and defaults.plist?

Dateien

• OzEFI.zip

(1,32 MB, 87 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • First of all Ozmosis Configurator is broken and not up to date, it provides old values and injects properties that don't exist. Don't use Ozmosis Configurator at this point in time. Please edit you defaults.plist by hand according to the information found on this forum.

Did you edit and convert the defaults.plist that can be found in your ROM yourself? I don't get how this kind of corruption can happen, there are parts of the Ozmosis.efi binary and different picture binaries inside of your defaults.ffs! This is beyond my imagination tbh...

Also your kext2ffs version seems to work incorrectly or you are not using it properly. Please try a different version of kext2ffs, there's a download thread in this forum.

• First of all Ozmosis Configurator is broken and not up to date, it provides old values and injects properties that don't exist. Don't use Ozmosis Configurator at this point in time. Please edit you defaults.plist by hand according to the information found on this forum.

Did you edit and convert the defaults.plist that can be found in your ROM yourself? I don't get how this kind of corruption can happen, there are parts of the Ozmosis.efi binary and different picture binaries inside of your defaults.ffs! This is beyond my imagination tbh...

Also your kext2ffs version seems to work incorrectly or you are not using it properly. Please try a different version of kext2ffs, there's a download thread in this forum.

OK, thank you very much.

I've updated kext2ffs, manually edited defaults.plist, and then re edited ROM, which now looks like it works normally.I need to watch more time.

Another problem is that there is no Recovery option in the Startup menu. Is it the problem of darboot? I read a post about darboot in the forum and tried to add the option of DisableBootEntriesFilter in defaults.plist, but neither 'yes ' nor ' NO ' works. What should I do to see the Recovery option in the GUI interface of Ozmosis?

Here's my darboot related files.

I think I may have found the reason. My daroot log shows that I didn't find the applebootpolicy. I went to the daroot author's homepage to read it. There was only a script, which I didn't quite understand. Excuse me, how did I can get the applebootpolicy?

Dateien

• DarBoot.plist

(948 Byte, 88 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DarBootLog.txt

(4,22 kB, 72 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nokiachangzhi ()

• June 谢谢哥们,我可能找到原因了,我的darboot日志里显示没有找到applebootpolicy,我正在爬贴查找关于这个文件的信息。目前进展不大,你知道怎么弄吗?这个文件是通用的吗?哪里可以下载?还是需要根据自己的机器来生成???作者的主页只有一段脚本,我看不太懂。。。。

al6042 OK, no problem.

The meaning of my reply is: I may have found the reason why darboot can't display Recovery, and now I'm learning how to get the applebootpolicy file. I didn't understand the script of the original author of darboot.

So, excuse me, can you help me? Thank you very much.

• Guys...

please switch back to english so anybody is able to follow your dialog.

Thanks...

nokiachangzhi

Thanks for your translation.

For my part, I'm not working with Ozmosis for years now, so I'm not up to date with all the recent functions or capabilities.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()

• nokiachangzhi 我看DarBoot的作用好像是在清完NVRAM后保留启动项信息,我BIOS没那么大地方了所以没用这个模块

The role of darboot seems to be keep the boot option when after clean the NVRAM, My BIOS have no enough space to insert this module, and this module looks like useless for me, so I did not insert the DarBoot...

• June 好的。我是在BIOS里加了Nvme的驱动后,在PCIE插槽上加了nvme硬盘来装MacOS,没有darboot,Ozmosis找不到启动盘,所以需要它。

OK. I added the nvme driver to the BIOS, and then added the nvme SSD to the PCIe slot to install the Mac OS. Without darboot, Ozmosis could not find the boot disk, so I needed it.

• Hey guys, I got a tricky question: "End RandomSeed\+++++\reboot in Clover and 'No Way Sign'\halt in Ozmosis" , I tried 167X-MASS\ 167X-XMAX for Mojave and 167X-XMAX for Catalina, either reversion was the same problem. Somebody said that question caused by "MemoryFix" module in web, So...is there a "MemoryFix" module in Ozmosis? or How can I fixup this problem?

hacintoshchina 老哥你的是什么情况?What's your behavior?

• Did you use XMAX Extended? If so did you also use AptioMemoryFix or any other AptioFix?

Here a Rom with Extended and AptioMemoryFix.

Do you have a BIOS Programmer?

• You´re welcome. Read the message I send you. Do you want to do this, or not?

Edit: June did this Rom here work?