macOS 15 Sequoia Beta im Test

• Beitrag von crazycreator ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von al6042 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Bereinigung von Off-Topic Beiträgen ().
  • ASUS ROG x670E Hero - AMD Ryzen 7950x - DDR5 6400 Ghz Corsair Vengeance 192 Gb (48 Gb x4)- ENERMAX LIQMAXFLO 360 mm

Sabrent Rocket 1 TB Windows 11 - KINGSTON SKC3000 2 Tb mcOS Sequoia ((latest beta) - Opencore - KINGSTON SKC3000 2 Tb macOS Sonoma (latest) - Opencore

AMD Radeon RX 6950 Xt 16 Gb

Mac Pro 4.1 (early 2009)--->5.1 - 2x x5680 3,33Ghz Xeon- 96 Gb DDR3 1333 -Power Color Rx 6600 8 Gb (EFI Mac)- Nvme Samsung 960 pro 1 Tb - Monterey 12.7.3

• Beitrag von PwnedG0blin ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von al6042 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Bereinigung von Off-Topic Beiträgen ().
  • Beitrag von Pillenflitzer ()

• Beitrag von Arkturus ()

• Beitrag von Arkturus ()

• back in topic :)

beta 3 bis OK on AMD system

ASUS ROG x670E Hero - AMD Ryzen 7950x - DDR5 6400 Ghz Corsair Vengeance 192 Gb (48 Gb x4)- ENERMAX LIQMAXFLO 360 mm

Sabrent Rocket 1 TB Windows 11 - KINGSTON SKC3000 2 Tb mcOS Sequoia ((latest beta) - Opencore - KINGSTON SKC3000 2 Tb macOS Sonoma (latest) - Opencore

AMD Radeon RX 6950 Xt 16 Gb

Mac Pro 4.1 (early 2009)--->5.1 - 2x x5680 3,33Ghz Xeon- 96 Gb DDR3 1333 -Power Color Rx 6600 8 Gb (EFI Mac)- Nvme Samsung 960 pro 1 Tb - Monterey 12.7.3

• Beitrag von henties ()

• Beitrag von kaneske ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von al6042 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Bereinigung ().
  • Nun...
    NIcht wundern, aber ich habe die Off-Topic-Beiträge mal rausgenommen.

Und dann mal noch im Grundsatz:
    Anstatt in einem Thread eine Auseinandersetzung zu führen, sollten die Betroffenen die "Inhalt melden"-Funktion nutzen, um auf den MIssstand hinzuweisen, sodass die Admins & Moderatoren sich darum kümmern können und die Situation nicht weiter angestachelt wird!

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Back on Topic: mit dem Re Release von Beta 3 (sowohl iOS, iPadOS als auch macOS) sind dann auch die Public Betas erschienen. Die Build Nummern beider Versionen sind identisch also die 24A5289h (macOS) ist gleichsam auch die erste Public Beta von macOS Sequoia ;)

• al6042 Werde ich nie und nimmer tun denn das lösst die andauernden Probleme dieses Forums

nie und nimmer.

What you have accomplished, by deleting these posts, is to smother OPEN critique and circumvent the consideration of possible solutions that may in the end have been submitted by disappointed or even disgusted users oft his Forum, of which there are many. You personally have been the autocratic decision maker, in my particular case at least, many years ago, when you blocked me from participating on this Forum because a title of a posting of mine was in German, subsequently however I deemed it necessary to switch to English, only because of considerable linguistic shortcomings of mine, regarding the particular topic in question, when indeed I was initially attempting to converse, at least to the best of my ability, in your own native language, German.

At the time the effect on me was the same as when you hit a willing horse once too often, because it then just balks.

In conclusion I predict that this posting of mine will surely be deleted by you, without much ado, because you may indeed wish to ensure that others be shielded from what I am disseminating about my negative experience, at your particular hands, on this Forum, so go ahead and do what you need to do to protect your self esteem and possibly and hopefully smother yourself in your autocratic style of managing the affairs of this Forum, where users have no say in OPENLY expressing their opinions.

Thank you.

Note: My mother tongue is neither English nor German, but I have always attempted to communicate, to the best of my limited ability, in whatever language I feel comfortable with. I usually choose a language after taking full cognizance of my perceived linguistic fluency, relating to the particular topic under discussion. At the time I was not willing to be distracted and dictated by others what language I should use to communicate with and rather opted to never again participate in a technical discussion of this Forum, nobody will ever change that freedom of choice of mine, not even al6042 ,thank you.

This message has been saved in its entirety in my own personal cloud so as to be able to "put the record straight" should the need ever arise, subject of cause to the reaction this posting will finally elicit on this particular platform.

Greetings Henties.

• Leider hat sich meine kleine Kaffeemaschine, also der Z390er, beim Update aufgehängt, irgendwo schon im Grafik-Bereich (Verbose ist schon durch gewesen). Jetzt darf ich mir nochmal schnell nen USB-Installer basteln, damit ich den aus seiner Boot-Schleife holen kann, danke, fabiosun für den Link! Mit der alten Version von der vergangenen Woche geht das leider nicht, da zählt dann doch der Buchstabe.

Sonst wird sich ein Update von Version 24A5289g auf Version 24A5289h wohl eher nicht lohnen.

Ist halt so dann genau die gleiche Nummer wie für die Public Beta..

:hackintosh: