Interest in Ozmosis

• Kann mir mal jemand ein funktionierendes OZM System zeigen, ab Skylake was mit seiner Überarbeitung funktioniert?

Bis jetzt habe ich in keine Foren irgendwas gefunden.

Raptortosh

Du hattest es doch getestet von ihm letztes Jahr?

WSR:

GR:

Mac:

• Why should he do that?

They have said themselves that they are not a good developer, so it doesn't do them much good.

They just can't make OZM competitive against Clover and OC.

The handful of people who are interested in OZM are not worth the effort.

Why shouldn't he do it? It might help.

He always finds partners who keep the thread alive. Let it die here

No.

Kann mir mal jemand ein funktionierendes OZM System zeigen, ab Skylake was mit seiner Überarbeitung funktioniert?

Bis jetzt habe ich in keine Foren irgendwas gefunden.

Raptortosh

Du hattest es doch getestet von ihm letztes Jahr?

I don't have a Skylake system to show you. Maybe someone is willing to test it?

• I don't have a Skylake system to show you. Maybe someone is willing to test it?

I ordered asus h110m-k board will be able to check ozmosis when it arrives the BIOS has just ±5mb of free space

UPD:Unfortunately the board was out of stock:(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pupokass ()

• Du hattest es doch getestet von ihm letztes Jahr?

Ja, habe ich - aber auf Z77. Kernelpatcher braucht es keinen für Catalina.

Oz auf Skylake - habe ich vor paar jahren probiert (167X). Lief auf einem Gigabyte H170, direkt aus dem BIOS. Sollte mit seiner Version also auch funktionieren. Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

Überarbeitung

Naja ob das das richtige Wort ist? Ist kein Patch an 167X oder so, sondern eine neue Version. Hab ich auch mal in Ghidra angeschaut, ist schon viel anders iirc.

• I ordered asus h110m-k board will be able to check ozmosis when it arrives the BIOS has just ±5mb of free space

Well, then it can be proven with it.

Ja, habe ich - aber auf Z77. Kernelpatcher braucht es keinen für Catalina.

Oz auf Skylake - habe ich vor paar jahren probiert (167X). Lief auf einem Gigabyte H170, direkt aus dem BIOS. Sollte mit seiner Version also auch funktionieren. Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

Naja ob das das richtige Wort ist? Ist kein Patch an 167X oder so, sondern eine neue Version. Hab ich auch mal in Ghidra angeschaut, ist schon viel anders iirc.

Danke, dass du es getestet hast und dich positiv dazu äußerst. Es würde auch mit neuerer Hardware funktionieren.

It's a new version, not 167X. This was compiled in 2023. Do you know anything about programming? It seems that way because you used a disassembler. You can also view the source code if you want to.

• I like people fighting against all odds. I like ambitions. I like your opinion and will to make something work, that is presumed dead.

But then spent your days and nights learning how to do it. Gain yourself the respect of getting it done. Don‘t invest time in senseless discussions and seeking of helping hands.

That is the way!

• Thank you for not immediately opposing this plan. I've already thought about taking the time to better understand the OpenCore code. And then try to integrate this code into the Ozmosis code, as was done with Clover. If that works, a good alternative to opencore would be available and Ozmosis would be alive again.

What I don't like are people who ask questions, then don't answer them anymore like Bob-Schmu

pupokass supports the topic and has already created a post about it in the Insanelymac forum.

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…9665-interest-in-ozmosis/

• What I don't like are people who ask questions, then don't answer them anymore like

You wanted an answer, here is one.

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ndComment&comment=2822483

Carry on with your little project and see how far you get.

I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

WSR:

GR:

Mac: