Intel i5 6500 Skylake HD 530 Sequoia...Help me please....

• Code
    1. I own a Dell Optiplex 3040 PC. The processor is i5 6500 Skylake. iGPU HD 530. I am currently using Macos Monterey without any problems. I really liked Macos Sequoia with its new features. I downloaded Sequoia Beta 3 and made a bootable USB. For the installation, I made a small change in the config.plist of the EFI I used in Monterey and came to the installation screen. I started installing the installation on a 128 GB USB memory stick for testing purposes. Everything was going very well. However, as you know, a few reboots occur during the installation. It got stuck somewhere on the last of the reboots. It gave the error "Not eligible for acceleration". Slowly, the text continued on the verbose screen. Then it continued with an error message saying "missing executable detected... Executable: /usr/libexec/IOMFB_bics_daemon". And the articles flowed quickly. As far as I can see, it restarted by typing something like "memory stuck....".
    2. My question to you is this. Can I install Macos Sequoia with this hardware? If I can, where could I have gone wrong? If members who are experts in Hackintosh can help me, I would like to share my EFI folder.
    3. Thanks.

İngilizce

Code
    1. <em></em>

Code
    1. <em></em>

• griven

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet