File package for Ozmosis

• For those who do not want to search for all files on the Internet I publish a large package of ffs files for Ozmosis in this package there are such files as OpenPartitionDxe,OpenHfsPlus,latest Ozmosis version by hyux1 and so on. See the screenshot for the rest of the files.All files are of the latest versions.According to the developer of this version of Ozmosis this version does not need KernextPatcher and DarBoot indeed this Ozmosis works well without KernextPatcher but without DarBoot I have problems with boot device selection so I suggest you try booting without DarBoot if something goes wrong add DarBoot UPD:If you didn't have DarBoot working download it here again I reconfigured it!

• Kernextpatcher should only be combined with this version if you want additional kernel or Kext patches. The configuration of kernextpatcher must be adjusted.

If you want, you are welcome to make changes to the Ozmosis source code, then these patchers are no longer necessary.

• I added it here if anyone who will use these files needs additional patches

• That's a good name

• Ich habe die Version in dem Thread als 2023 Version bezeichnet weil die davor auch so genannt wurde und dort nur ist damit die in dem dafür gedachten Bereich (Download Center) hochgeladen ist. Denke der Name spielt da keine wirklich Rolle, kaum jemand interessiert sich noch für Ozmosis...

Wieso "Quattro 1.0"? Sind wir nun bei Audi oder was?