Beiträge von exquyre

thank you very much for your help, not only can I boot normally again, I also finally have sound. I used the "beasts" because this is my first time with hackintosh and high Sierra just recently came out and when searching for information on any of my components it was hard to find a sort of organised tutorial or walkthrough on how to approach this without multibeast and unibeast. Can you recommend any beginner introduction for the way macOS "should" be installed? a place where I can find all or almost all the information I need. I could not have done this without your expertise, which I am thankful for, but it would be better if all of this would have been information I could have obtained on my own without knowing what actually to look for.

Again, thank you very much for your kind help and quick response time!

I install all my drivers (except nvidia) through multibeast, including an ALC1150 driver. Could that be part of the issue somehow?

From looking at the LoadedKexts file it looks like the AppleHDA is not loaded... Keep in mind I am not booting from the Clover install that is on this EFI partition but rather from the one on my flash drive, as it is the one I can actually boot on after adding the 2 kexts and disabling the KextsToPatch entries.

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(24,18 MB, 119 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • LoadedKexts.txt

(926 Byte, 197 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

I have tried this twice and it has broken my macos installation both times. The only 2 things are have to change out of all that is written in your 2 posts is disabling the AppleHDA-related "KextsToPatch"-entries and and putting the Lilu and AppleALC kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Everything else was already set the way you told me to set it anyway. After applying these settings in the Clover Configurator I can access Clover on boot but when selecting boot macOS I just get the apple logo forever, no progress bar. I'd ask you for a fix but reinstalling everything I had takes me an hour at most so i't not really an issue. Still haven't fixed the audio problem though, apparently disabling the kextstopatch or pasting the 2 kexts bricks my install...