Beiträge von Najr4d

Hello. this is my first forum post. Forgive my poor command of English. My set is: Asus Prime Z390 A (bios 0903) i9 9900k; MSI RX580 8GB, 32GB Gskill 3000; Samsung 970EVOplus M2 500GB. SMBIOS- iMac19.1 iGPU + dGPU. I work in FCPX. Everything seems to work perfectly in 10.14.6. On 10.15.1 I have a problem with h264 rendering from FCPX. There are artifacts and glitches on the film. They only appear where I use files from Canon C100 (25pPFS) and are generated by iGPU (I think). When I change SMBIOS to iMacPRO, everything works perfectly. I would like to stay with iMac 19.1, because I use legal software and after changing to iMacPro I have problems with licenses for some plugins. Could anyone of you review my config and advise what to improve to make it good? Because my BIOS is very old I still want to ask which version do you recommend upgrading? Maybe it is better to stay at 0903? Since my Clover supports another computer, I use OEM / PrimeZ390-A and my configuration is there. Since film editing takes me a long time, I'm not up to date with hackintosh recently :) and I don't know what to improve to make it perfect.PRIME Z390-A.zip