Beiträge von nokiachangzhi

June OZ的BIOS做完以后,就跟白果的安装方法是一样的,首先你要有一个苹果系统环境,然后,从App store下载系统安装包,再准备一个8G左右的U盘,然后在终端里用命令制作MacOS的安装盘(这样做出的安装盘,白果也能用),然后电脑插上U盘,开机后,OZ就会引导U盘上的MacOS安装器进行系统安装。如果你BIOS里的驱动齐全的话,就能顺利安完。如果中途卡住,需要用现有的苹果系统打开U盘的EFI分区,添加缺少的驱动,比如WhateverGreen和lilu之类的。等安装完成,这些驱动也可以添加进BIOS里,这样,以后再安装,可以换任何硬盘没有限制,也不用在EFI分区添加任何文件了。OZ不完美,建议clover完善后,再把驱动集成在BIOS中,用OZ引导。先clover,后OZ.

After the BIOS of Oz is finished, the installation method is the same as that of Macintosh . First, you need to have an apple system environment, and then, from the app Store downloads the system installation package, prepares a U disk of about 8g, and then makes the Mac OS installation disk with the command in the terminal (the installation disk made in this way can also be used by Macintosh). Then the computer plugs in the U disk, and after power on, oz will guide the MAC OS installer on the U disk to install the system. If you have all the drivers in your BIOS, you can install them successfully. If it gets stuck halfway, you need to open the EFI partition of the USB flash drive with the existing Apple system, and add the missing drivers, such as whatevergreen and Lilu. After the installation is completed, these drivers can also be added to the BIOS. In this way, if you install later, you can change any hard disk without restrictions, and you don't need to add any files to the EFI partition. Oz is not perfect. It is recommended to integrate the driver into BIOS and boot with oz after the clover is perfect. Clover first, oz later.

这两天有点别的事,所以没有及时回复,不好意思哈。我在远景的用户名一样,你在远景吗?

Something else happened these two days, so I didn't reply in time. I'm sorry.

kuckkuck

Hello, my last problem has been solved.

I found the firmware of an MBP, and then extracted the "applebootpolicy" file from it. After inserting it into ROM, my computer will display the recovery option normally.

In my opinion, Ozmosis is a good boot tool. It can be independent of files on EFI partition of hard disk. It happens that the BIOS on my motherboard is removable, so I really want to write the entire ozmosis to the BIOS. After this period of study, I found that Ozmosis is still a little imperfect. I look forward to your update, and I will always pay attention to it.

Thank you again.

June 谢谢哥们,我可能找到原因了,我的darboot日志里显示没有找到applebootpolicy,我正在爬贴查找关于这个文件的信息。目前进展不大,你知道怎么弄吗?这个文件是通用的吗?哪里可以下载?还是需要根据自己的机器来生成???作者的主页只有一段脚本,我看不太懂。。。。

al6042 OK, no problem.

The meaning of my reply is: I may have found the reason why darboot can't display Recovery, and now I'm learning how to get the applebootpolicy file. I didn't understand the script of the original author of darboot.

So, excuse me, can you help me? Thank you very much.

First of all Ozmosis Configurator is broken and not up to date, it provides old values and injects properties that don't exist. Don't use Ozmosis Configurator at this point in time. Please edit you defaults.plist by hand according to the information found on this forum.

Did you edit and convert the defaults.plist that can be found in your ROM yourself? I don't get how this kind of corruption can happen, there are parts of the Ozmosis.efi binary and different picture binaries inside of your defaults.ffs! This is beyond my imagination tbh...

Also your kext2ffs version seems to work incorrectly or you are not using it properly. Please try a different version of kext2ffs, there's a download thread in this forum.

OK, thank you very much.

I've updated kext2ffs, manually edited defaults.plist, and then re edited ROM, which now looks like it works normally.I need to watch more time.

Another problem is that there is no Recovery option in the Startup menu. Is it the problem of darboot? I read a post about darboot in the forum and tried to add the option of DisableBootEntriesFilter in defaults.plist, but neither 'yes ' nor ' NO ' works. What should I do to see the Recovery option in the GUI interface of Ozmosis?

Here's my darboot related files.

I think I may have found the reason. My daroot log shows that I didn't find the applebootpolicy. I went to the daroot author's homepage to read it. There was only a script, which I didn't quite understand. Excuse me, how did I can get the applebootpolicy?

Dateien

• DarBoot.plist

(948 Byte, 81 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DarBootLog.txt

(4,22 kB, 66 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi

The files on my EFI partition have been packaged and uploaded in the attachment.

1. My ozmosisdefaults.plist is edited with Ozmosis configurator, then converted to ozmosisdefaults.ffs with "kext2ffs", and finally inserted into ROM with uefitool. Is this a problem in which link?

2. In fact, when I put defaults.plist in the EFI folder, it doesn't work, and occasionally it will fail to start.

3. As for the selection of SMBIOS, I have tried both models 15.1 and 14.2. There is no difference. They both work normally after startup. occasionally, they are stuck and unable to start. I chose 15.1 because I saw in Ozmosis configurator that 15.1 is closer to the actual configuration of my computer.

So, how exactly did the problem arise? How can I get the correct ozmosisdefaults.ffs and defaults.plist?

Dateien

• OzEFI.zip

(1,32 MB, 81 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Danke.

nokiachangzhi Please attach your ROM. Have you waited a little longer in Verbose to see if any more messages pop up? And why do you use a PortLimit Kext-Patch when you have a customised USBPorts.kext?

OK,Thanks very much. ROM is attached.

1. In * - V * mode, I wait for about 1-2 minutes, and the screen will be black. The system cannot be started and can not enter the desktop. You can see the pointer by shaking the mouse, but when you click the mouse, the pointer disappears. You can only force a reboot.

2. Because I customized more than 15 USB ports, I need to remove the system's limit on the total number of USB ports. Later, I removed all the settings and driver files about USB, but the above problems still exist.

3. In fact, I finally reduced the number of files inserted into BIOS, and removed the unimportant drivers and redundant parameters (if there is no darboot, the machine can't find the nvme SSD, so darboot can't be removed); I also replaced the SMC, but it can't solve the above problems. The ROM(2020-3-10 V5.rom) I submitted in the attachment is the last simplified version I tested (I added shell for debugging convenience). The problem still exists.

So, where is the problem? Is my machine not compatible with Ozmosis? However, as long as you enter the system, everything is OK. I'm really dizzy...

and

The following ROM(2020-3-9 last.rom) is not reduced. The SMC version is also different from the simplified version.

But the problem remains.

Hi,

Since I installed catalina, when I woke up from sleep, the PC is running but the screen remains black. Can you tell me if you have an idea of the cause of this situation?

Thank you in advance.

Hello

I have encountered this situation, through the BIOS to close the serial port to solve. You can try it.

and

My computer occasionally fails to access the system. Do you know why?

I provided a screenshot of the code on the 118th floor.

Hello, I'm from China. First of all, thank you for your hard work in Ozmosis.

I downloaded your Ozmosis boot file, installed 10.15, and then upgraded to 10.15.3. Now I have two problems. I hope I can get your help. Thank you very much.

My computer:

ASUS B85-Pro,I5-4690K,RX590,DDR3-32GB,HP EX900 250GB NvmeSSD (Before installing MacOS, I wrote BIOS to support NvmeSSD)

My problems:

Problem 1. Before entering MacOS, it often gets stuck. Use * - V * mode to view the photos as follows.

I can't find the reason. When you can occasionally enter the system, everything is OK, and all devices have been driven, including igpu.

My BIOS settings

intel virtualization Technology - enabled

IGPU - enabled

intel AMT - disabled

serial port - disabled

deep s4 - enabled

Launch CSM - disabled

secure boot - other OS

My EFI partition file:

I used the kernextpatcher.plist file to remove the USB port limit on the 10.15.3 system.

My bios-rom file:

Usbports. Rev-1.0 is the driver of my customized USB port。

My system profile:

KernextPatcher+OzmosisDefaults.zip

Problem 2. I put the defaults.plist file in the EFI folder. It doesn't work. Sometimes I can't enter the system.

The above is my system overview. I don't know which settings or files affect the normal startup of the system. I'm looking forward to your help. Thank you again.

Greetings from China。