Beiträge von saten22

This Driver is bigger than ApfsDriverLoader, is it a apfs Driver from Apple? If is better to use the Driverloader ...

Why do you need clover and opencore? Only opencore will also work. Opencore can Boot Big Sur and Catalina ... You can also Boot Windows with opencore ...

I couldn't do multiboot Catalina and bigsur with the EFI of this post. windows stucked and couldn't also do boot to Catalina. and with another EFi from another forum I did multiboot with windows but several of my devices was disabled by openCore .also I couldn't buy new Wlan then I tried my old netbook WIFI card AR9285 and it couldn't be load by both of EFI , then I searched the web and I got modified IO80211Family and in comments. I found a modified version of HS80211Family.kext and AirPortAtheros40.kext and I use them with opencore and It detect them. these files was with a modified version of clover which is almost the first version of clover which use opencore.efi then all became better for me and i am able to boot windows and bigsur with clover.

that's the link

What is [tt] AppleAPFS.efi [/ tt]?

Why do you waste your time with clover? There is a opencore efi for This Notebook, so Why Use a bootloader Which has (an old) OpenCore integrated?

This is a modified version of clover apfs driver . and I tried to understand both bootloaders more and I will try working on their multiboot cause Want to have windows ,catalina ,and bigsur together . I know i could have one boot loader for example catalina working openCore EFI on a usb stick ,and Clover at internal ssd EFI to switch easily between catalina and bigsur from bootloader .the other way is to put 2 seperate EFI of working opencore for catalina and bigsur and switch between them by pressing F9 from bios and selecting custom bootloader .however if I could boot both with one opencore EFI I will be glad if anyone help .

Hello All. Thanks All providing OC for Hp 840 g1. I need converting This OC to Clover for my hp 840 g1. cause clover support multiboot better and now is supporting bigsur .and with OC lots of devices for example my HP lt4111 LTE / EV-DO / HSPA + Gobi 4G Module wont being detected with windows .but with Clover All devices will being detect in windows.

Anyone can help me with converting OC to Clover for hp 840 g1?

thanks .