Beiträge von lumeaalex

After a lot of research, I finally figured out how to enable the E7440's touchscreen in macOS Catalina and Big Sur. No DSDT patches or programs are required to make it function. In Opencore, you need to add the main VoodooI2C kext, and it's satellite VoodooI2CHID. After you added your kexts to the folder, you then need to add the following arguments related to VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID:

<dict>

<key>BundlePath</key>

<string>VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooI2CServices.kext</string>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>I2C trackpad logging</string>

<key>Enabled</key>

<true/>

<key>ExecutablePath</key>

<string>Contents/MacOS/VoodooI2CServices</string>

<key>MaxKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>MinKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>PlistPath</key>

<string>Contents/Info.plist</string>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>BundlePath</key>

<string>VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooGPIO.kext</string>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>I2C trackpad GPIO controller</string>

<key>Enabled</key>

<true/>

<string>Contents/MacOS/VoodooGPIO</string>

<key>MaxKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>MinKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>PlistPath</key>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>BundlePath</key>

<string>VoodooI2C.kext</string>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>I2C trackpad</string>

<key>Enabled</key>

<true/>

<string>Contents/MacOS/VoodooI2C</string>

<key>MaxKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>MinKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>PlistPath</key>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>BundlePath</key>

<string>VoodooI2CHID.kext</string>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>I2C trackpad satellite</string>

<key>Enabled</key>

<true/>

<string>Contents/MacOS/VoodooI2CHID</string>

<key>MaxKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>MinKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>PlistPath</key>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>BundlePath</key>

<string>VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooInput.kext</string>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>Multitouch engine</string>

<key>Enabled</key>

<true/>

<string>Contents/MacOS/VoodooInput</string>

<key>MaxKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>MinKernel</key>

<string></string>

<key>PlistPath</key>

</dict>

VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID should be enough to enable all USB-HID touchscreens when using Opencore. Unfortunately, I was not able to get these kexts working in Clover due to it's less precise kext injection. Anyway, I'll share my E7440's Opencore 0.6.2 config. It's a bit messy, but it works. It should (in theory) work with macOS Big Sur, but I have not tested it yet. Before using this config, make sure to generate a new system serial number, a new system UUID, and a new system MLB under PlatformInfo.

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(2,33 MB, 168 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Original:

Hello! I've recently set up my first hackintosh laptop, the Dell Latitude E7440 but I haven't been able to get the touchscreen working at all under Catalina. The touchscreen works well in Mojave, but it doesn't support multi touch. On the tony mac forum, I was told to create a DSDT patch and to install voodooI2C to fix my touchscreen. Unfortunately, even after installing the kext, the touchscreen doesn't work. The E7450 and the E7440 share the same touchscreen so, this ControllerMate config should work, but i'm not familiar at all with this program. I tried to put the Programming.plist in the following folder (/Library/Application Support/ControllerMate/), but the touchscreen still doesn't work because I don't know how to use this program. Can anyone please help me? Are there any guides out there? Unfortunately, I don't know how to speak German, so i'll be using google translate. I've looked everywhere, and this is the only promising solution that I found.

Translated:

Hallo! Ich habe kürzlich meinen ersten Hackintosh-Laptop eingerichtet, den Dell Latitude E7440, aber unter Catalina konnte ich den Touchscreen überhaupt nicht zum Laufen bringen. Der Touchscreen funktioniert in Mojave gut, unterstützt jedoch kein Multi-Touch. Im tony mac-Forum wurde mir gesagt, ich solle einen DSDT-Patch erstellen und voodooI2C installieren, um meinen Touchscreen zu reparieren. Leider funktioniert der Touchscreen auch nach der Installation des Textes nicht. Das E7450 und das E7440 haben denselben Touchscreen, daher sollte diese ControllerMate-Konfiguration funktionieren, aber ich bin mit diesem Programm überhaupt nicht vertraut. Ich habe versucht, die Programming.plist in den folgenden Ordner (/ Library / Application Support / ControllerMate /) zu legen, aber der Touchscreen funktioniert immer noch nicht, da ich nicht weiß, wie ich dieses Programm verwenden soll. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen? Gibt es da draußen Führer? Leider kann ich kein Deutsch, daher verwende ich Google Übersetzer. Ich habe überall gesucht und dies ist die einzige vielversprechende Lösung, die ich gefunden habe.