Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Ozmosis for z77mxquoaos?

Beitrag
    Hi all -I've been using a z77mn-quo-Aos motherboard with an i7-3770K and 32mb ram currently loaded with Yosemite as my DAW since I purchased thru Quo's Kickstarter release.To make a long story short, I'm updating my bios to H2O.167x-MAS with the iMac 13,2 definition and, although I'm finding lots of copies patched for other motherboards, I can't seem to find a downloadable a specific copy for the z77mxquoaos. Could someone direct me to where I can find one? Apologies if it's here and I'm not see…

Beitrag
    Much thanks to you both! I installed the non-sierra version and only problem seems to be my ID/can't access App Store/iCloud and HDMI sound out to monitor which is great!!!!I have another question which hopefully is just a quick one...I placed the Defaults13,2.plist in the EFI Oz directory and think I need to do a PRAM NVRAM reset to load it? One the other hand, I don't want to mess my installationn up either...Best/thanks...Hopkins

Beitrag
    Wow and kewl! You all answered a few burning questions I've been pouring...much thanks again!