Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• macOS Sierra seems to run quite well on these notebook, with Clover botloader, and also with Cameleon. All seems to work well except USB 3, and Nvidia 540M. I opened this topic, in the hopes that those, with same laptop (hardware) as mine or like to give their opinion about this build here, about a potential fuctionalitate and rectifications.I forgot to mention that webcam its upside-down!Can anyone Used this laptop model in EFI mode?I Can,t use this laptop just in legacy mode, but it has EFI op…
  • Yes, its my notebook, derHackfan!
  • I don,t have This option! i saw on different forums how to disable security boot in bios ,but i din have that option.i have just in boot option in bios, Enable or disable EFI boot, an next seting it,s Enable disable PXE romi will make some pictures of my bios
  • Hi griven! I did what you said, i set a administrator password in bios, but nothing changed.when I bout this notebook it has another version of bios but I made update, I was wondering that, maybe with original settings it will show up CSM. I tried yesterday to downgrade but the winflash utility doesn't let me do it because it says its a older version bios then current.I red on some forum that another people hu had a similar problem, managed to unhide the settings in bios with some AMI tools, bot…