Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• Hi everyone,First of all please accept my apology because i can't write in german.I have a problem with creating ozmosis bios for my mobo, I did exactly guided in this forum and few youtube videos but each time i get an error which tells my bios going explode. and my bios has 1.4 MB of free space but still getting that error.at this rate i delete most of unused ffs or at least most of the guides tells but keeps needed files. finally i create one BUT when i flash my mobo with the new one when i h…
  • Ok thanks for al6042 help I just get into bios because after flashing it use intel gpu. I change my bios setting and use my pcie gpu but now my USB load but at the end is goes black screen and nothing happens .btw al6047 I can't reply to that thread anymore because there isn't any reply button over there for me anymore
  • ok now I removed my external gpu and only use intel gpu but still my vanilla USB hanged at middle of loading and I see its hanged at "considerrebuildofPrelinkedKernel org.netkas.driver.fakesmc triggered rebuild"
  • Yes I did it first I enable my gt 640 and disable intel and it start to boot USB but at the middle of the progress it goes black screen I go and try again with verbose mod and saw that error I write above. Second I go and remove my gt 640 and only use intel and still same error
  • Ok I can't even pass to setup screen with or without gt640 I just hanged in boot to setup progress with the error
  • I used createinstallmedia
  • I just use the latest version from ozmosis package for sierra default.plist with the change u said for reactive nivida injection and add my system definition to plist and didn't change other things.btw now after I flashed my own created bios now its hanged at setmulticastmode .i forgot to mentioned I added my intel network kext to my biosnow
  • Ok after nearly 72 hours of flashing ozmosis and installing mac os i have these :1: i flashed ozmosis for my mobo from this site and finally getting to install mac os sierra but my audio & usb3 didn't work. I tried to add the appleALC-OZM ready to my oz folder and as my usb3 only works by adding FakePCIID_XHCIMux & FakePCIID kext and my DSDT i still can't get those to works.2 : I create my own ozmosis bios with adding FakePCIID_XHCIMux & FakePCIID kext to it with my Lan kext and DSDT and again i…
  • (Zitat von Fredde2209)Thanks for your answer but i already added lilu kext to my oz folder but nothing happend
  • (Zitat von Fredde2209)I know that i just shorten my text :)))
  • @kuckkuck,here is output of kextstat :(Quelltext, 22 Zeilen) @Fredde2209OK I added all my working usb and exclude them in my bootarg and everything work fine except audio. after adding lilu and appleALC-OZM to OZ/DARWIN/EXTENTIONS/COMMON still audio not working
  • (Zitat von kuckkuck)@kuckkuckyes I have layout ID 1 because my audio only works with layout ID 1. In clover it works only if add 1 to my clover config
  • Ok I give it a try@kuckkuckupdate 1: things get interesting now because after adding my voodoo and lilu and shiki to my OZ/DARWIN/EXTENTIONS/COMMON folder and add my dsdt too after rebooting I can't boot from apple logo. I tried cmd + v too boot in verbose and I see its hang on pci configuration end, bridges 5, devices 10.after that I tried reset nvram but still not going further.reset bios again still no go update 2:after booting using my old clover installer and removes lilu and rebooting I ca…
  • @kuckkuckOk it's more weird now because it's boot now with lilu and voodoohda and shiki normally with dsdt update1:i edit my appleacl-ozm.kext and remove all other audio id and only let my alc1150 id's stay in info.plist and add applealc-ozm.kext to oz folder and reboot and voila sounds works too. I think there is a problem in both kext and my dsdt which couldn't find correct layout-I'd for my boardupdate2:after above fix fix when I attachedall of my internal HDD again my audio not working.updat…