Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• My rig: CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHzMB - Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3RAM - GSkill DDR3 1600 MHZ 16 GbSSD - SAMSUNG SSD 840 EVO 120 GGF- XFX RX460 2GI know that RX 460 should work OOB, but not in my scenario. OZ newest available and nothing happens:http://imgur.com/a/h5ZAdAnd this is my AMD9510: http://imgur.com/a/ViU1UI know that im missing something and just cant get to it, so im hoping you can help me. Tnx!
  • yeah, i put IGPU first but with blind boot - still its not working. Even if i boot into system, its not working until i switch cable tu IGPU and even then - only IGPU works. My BIOS set: Fast boot - DisabledWindows 8/10 Features - Other OSLan PXE Boot option ROM - DisabledStorage Boot Option Control - UEFI OnlyOther PCI Devices ROM Priority - Legacy OnlyInitial Display Output - IGFXXHCI Hand-Off - EnabledSuper IO Configuration -> Serial Port - DisabledInternal Graphics - EnabledHigh Precision Ti…
  • yeah, i misspelled it. Sorry(
  • (Zitat von Thogg Niatiz)sorry, i was using translator and only now manage to find switch for english.(Zitat von griven)No luck with this, and i basicly use fb in config.plist. No luck with baffin or acre. Maybe someone used OZ with new RX cards?
  • (Zitat von griven)I use only ssdt for CPU and IGPU, didnt tryed to add dsdt with AMD gpu. When i look at AMD95100 kext, there i can find rx460 id. Other problem, that in my config almost everything worked OOB, exept new GPU, so i kinda forget a lot about DSDT variants of making. I would be glad, if you share instructions what should i do.
  • On Inmac forum i found this:(Zitat)So i made my own fakesmc and after @stehor send me in dm on inmac ready to use fakesmc (basicly you copy graphic card section from amd4100kext to fakesmc and that should make it work), but not for me.So if anyone who have RX460 and OZ as boot loader can check this method - i will be happy to know the results.I still have the problem, if someone already defeated the problem - share how you did it.p.s. i didn't tried ssdt/dsdt because i don't know how exactly mak…