Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Hi, I have the same audio problem with my Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger, could you be so kind and help me as well?
  • I found the file. If by codec you just meant ALC1150, I could have told you that, as it says so on https://geizhals.at/asus-rog-m…0lx0-m0eay0-a1306336.htmlI thought ALC1150 is the Chip Model
  • I have tried this twice and it has broken my macos installation both times. The only 2 things are have to change out of all that is written in your 2 posts is disabling the AppleHDA-related "KextsToPatch"-entries and and putting the Lilu and AppleALC kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Everything else was already set the way you told me to set it anyway. After applying these settings in the Clover Configurator I can access Clover on boot but when selecting boot macOS I just get the apple logo fore…
  • I install all my drivers (except nvidia) through multibeast, including an ALC1150 driver. Could that be part of the issue somehow?From looking at the LoadedKexts file it looks like the AppleHDA is not loaded... Keep in mind I am not booting from the Clover install that is on this EFI partition but rather from the one on my flash drive, as it is the one I can actually boot on after adding the 2 kexts and disabling the KextsToPatch entries.
  • thank you very much for your help, not only can I boot normally again, I also finally have sound. I used the "beasts" because this is my first time with hackintosh and high Sierra just recently came out and when searching for information on any of my components it was hard to find a sort of organised tutorial or walkthrough on how to approach this without multibeast and unibeast. Can you recommend any beginner introduction for the way macOS "should" be installed? a place where I can find all or …