Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

• Open your config.plist with the current Clover Configurator.Go to "Acpi"->"DSDT"->"Fixes" and activate "FixHDA_8000".Go to "Devices"->"Audio"->"inject" and type the number "1" directly into the selection box, instead of using "No" or "Detect"...Then, if you didn't mess up anything else, reboot and hope it works...
  • @Fram8579Hello and welcome to the forum... With your ALC887 it should be pretty straight forward.If you use Clover as your bootloader, you should just set the following entries in your config.plist via the latest Clover Configurator:- "Acpi"->"DSDT"->"Fixes" tick the "FixHDA_8000" - "Device"->"Audio"->"Inject" put the number "1" in the selection box, instead of using "No" or "Detect"- Add the newest versions of Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext into the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other on your hidden EF…
  • Hi @exquyre and Welcome to the forum... The issue with the Maximus VIII Ranger is the missing details in regards to the used audio codec.On the specs website you can just read "ROG SupremeFX 2015 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC", which can be literally anything.Try to create a Linux-Live-USB-Stick or -CD an use the following Terminal-Commands to see which codec will be found on the machine.(Quelltext, 4 Zeilen) This will create four text files on the Linux desktop in which one of those sho…
  • In that case it should be easy and as the same procedure as I explained on October 1st to Fram8579.The usage of this methods rely on a couple of very important things:- Make sure that the AppleHDA.kext in /System/Library/Extensions is the untouched/original version from Apple (no tempering with the kext via some of those scripts out there)- Make sure you've got rid of all the other Audio-enabling kexts, like VoodooHDA, HDAEnabler, realtekALC, CloverAudio, ...- Make sure you've disabled or delete…
  • That's literally impossible, since this setup runs on countless machines already.There is something else completely wrong on your system, but...It still would be very helpful if you:1. Add your hardware details in either your signature or your profile, in the section "About me"2. Zip your EFI-Folder and post it as file attachment, so we can take a look.3. Use the following Terminal command to create a Text-file on your desktop, which shows us the loaded kexts:(Quelltext, 1 Zeile) Please also att…
  • That is the problem...In your LoadedKexts.txt the Lilu.kext is in version 1.2.0 but in your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other Lilu in Version 1.1.7 and AppleALC in Version 1.1.4.You try to load an older Lilu-Version from EFI and then the newer one, which you should find in either /Library/Extensions or /System/Library/Extensions tries to kick in which then results in your Boot problem...And that is why we in this forum do not like the Beast-Tools... the install kexts on the system and not in the EFI parti…
  • Morning... I'm glad the issue is solved... I also started with Tony's Tools a couple of years back and almost every new User in here has the same history.We tried tu sum up the necessary first steps in our Wiki/FAQ-section, but I think that's completely in german.Take a look there and see what you can learn there with the help of some translation tools.Some of the text might be hard to understand, but if you find the right context within those sentences it will be almost self-explaining...If not…