Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• Bei meinem neuesten Spielzeug handelt es sich um ein Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga S1 welches neben Windows10 (habe ich wegen den Tablet Fähigkeiten des Yoga installiert) auch ganz artig mit macOS Mojave läuft. Das Yoga bootet aktuell (noch bin ich in der Einrichtungsphase) wahlweise mit OpenCore oder mit Clover und bis auf ein paar Baustellen die es hüben wie drüben noch gibt ist das Ergebnis bislang zufriedenstellend. Aktuell funktionieren folgende Dinge mit beiden Loadern-> IntelHD 4400 wird korrekt e…
  • Hallo kuckkuckdie DSDT ist bis auf den Battery Patch clean sprich ansonsten sind keine Änderungen vorgenommen worden demnach nope keine LayoutID in der DSDT vorhanden und auch keine SSDT die sich darum kümmern würde (hier ist nur eine durch das SSDTPRGen Script erstellte vorhanden mehr nicht). Unter OpenCore ist im IOREG ein Eintrag für die ALCID vorhanden (als-layout-id = 1C000000) und ein Eintrag für Layout-id (07000000) wobei mir unklar ist woher der Layout-id Eintrag kommt denn dahingehend h…
  • Danke MacPeet und xrabit so getan und Sound ist da
  • The sleep Issues with VoodooPS2 are well known and obviously by now there ist no solution for that (-> https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/816) you may try other branches of VoodooPS2 which may work across sleep but won't offer any multitouch Gestures. The Trackpad also does work (kind of) after sleep just try to use three Fingers instead of one and you'll see that it is not completely dead it simply does not recognise the Gestures correctly (maybe a VoodooInput issue I don't know).…
  • Yeah sure this is the one I actually use: EFI.zipIt works with Catalina and BigSur (based on OC 0.6.0)
  • As a tech preview (2nd OS) sure why not but not as your daily driver. BigSur is in an early beta stage and not meant for daily use so better stay at something stable like Mojave or Catalina. At least for now.
  • Jepp got it up an running with Ventura (OCLP of course) without any Problems at all (touchscreen is disabled since it isn't really helpful on macOS and the needed drivers break sleep)...
  • Don't know. I use 0.6.2 with 13.4 Beta 1 but since the Yoga is running the 13.4 Beta 2 update right now I'll give OLCP 0.6.3 a shoot and see what happens
  • Sure but I don't think it'll help you since the EFI I currently use ironically is based on your Repo To be honest I didn't used the Yoga that much as a hackbook since the part I mostly wanted it for (tablet mode) is only barely useable with macOS (macOS is simply not made to be used with touchscreens at all). When I finally was able to get my hands on a genuine early 2015 MacBookPro for a decent price I actually deleted all the macOS related stuff from it and used it with Windows only as a table…