Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 170.

• For ALL macOS 10.X And macOS 11.XHigh Sierra, Mojave, Catalina and Big Sur100% WorkingEnjoy!!!OC-All-macOS10&11-DELL-LatitudeE6420.7z
  • I used EFI CLOVER for my macOS catalina untill the version 51r22 after that i have many problems with it and the install of macOS Big Sur too of curse.So i change into OC (OpenCore) it's easy, simple and with no problems.I have one suggestion don't put the folder in the EFI partition of you hard disk. Just creat a new partition (MS DOS (Fat32) and put OC Folder in it...You have also the choice between Apple or normal boot (config or config1) and Dos or Diagnostic Boot (config2).i have some pic.G…
  • Hi everyone,Don't worry in this case i will show you step by step how install macOS Big Sur in your own dell latitude E6420 with pictures OK....First, plesae install any macos 10.x (high sierra, mojave, cartalina) in your pc with your own efi use clover for exemple....because we will creat a new partition in our hard disk to put OC (opencore folder)...this partition will be in MS FAT don't forget Ok like that
  • Hi,First,Sorry for the late.Second, trust me, it's easy and I believe in you.Install any macOS: high Sierra, Mojave or Catalina, with your own EFI (clover for example). Creat through it a partition 1Gb or 2 as you like but with MS-FAT. Put the EFI OC in it.prepare your USB macOS Big Sur and reboot your Pcthen Enter with the MS-FAT partition where we put OC EFIand you'll see the begin of installGood luckHere some pict. sorry they are not in order...after creat MS-FAT partition and reboot your PC:…
  • hi,You're welcome... But i'm in the same case too... I wish the next driver OC (kext) fixe that problem or we need a new driver from Intel...Thanks tooAnd enjoy😁😁😁😁😁
  • I have fixed the problem of monitor intel HD 3000 unsupported on macOS Big Sur by these steps:1-insert the kext,2-add it on the config OC and boot your PCyou'll see this picGood luck and EnjoyPS: for the Vram 4Mo this is not a problem the macOS Big Sur is clean and with a full scree
  • Hi everyone,The screen is detected as LCD monitor not as intel hd 3000 so please see the pic to have the full screenalso I put a video with 4K to see that all is clean and with no problems sorry for the video is not upload so try it alone...Good luck and enjoy Friends...youtube.com/watch?v=lXuG1MWXy9I
  • Hi everyone,I have a surprise for all friends having a dell latitude e6420...Now our old pc is a MacBook Pro 2020a new EFI OPENCORE for all...with no problems 100% working...with pic...Good luck and EnjoyEFI-OpenCore-DELL-latitude-E6420.zip
  • Hi vansmocs,First, i'm not a good teacher hhh sorry, but I have some personal points to you:1-Don't install macOS with windows because you'll see many problems. For me use 2 hard drive Hdd or SSD: One for Win, Ubuntu and the efi open core partition with fat32 of curse and the second will be for the macOS big sur.2-You should download macOS from any link of someone on the net because with no Apple (macOS) system you can't download it.3-Prepare your usb macOS on windows with transmac. See here: ht…
  • hi luluuu18,I have no idea my friend. But if you'll try it and all is ok. It's a good a news...Good luck and thank you
  • hi my friend luluuu18,It is a new boot because efi folder opencore is in a fat32 partition so we need bios for a new order boot.All is patched from efi opencore don't worry my friend...Thanks
  • You should use it like it is don't modify anything...Now i'm installing the last macos big sur 11.2.1Good luck for allFriends
  • Ok good luck to you too and thank you...PS EVERYONE,I HAVE Upload 2 EFI OPENCORE:1 THE FIRST IS OPENCORE 0.6.4 WITH MACBOOK PRO 11.5 (2015). THIS ONE WORK WITH ALL MACOS (HIGH SIERRA, MOJAVE, CATALINA AND BIG SUR).2 THE SECOND AND IT IS THE LAST ONE OPENCOEE 0.6.7 WITH MACBOOK PRO 16,3 (2020) WORKS ONLY ON MACOS BIG SUR..
  • luluuu18,You must creat a new partition my friend with MSFAT and put the efi folder on it...After that go to the bios as the pics i uploded..Good luck and enjoy...
  • Don't use efi partition of the hard disk hdd because as you see it stuck... But finally you do it...It's a good news...thank you tooAnd good luckIn my case i name the efi partition ubuntu...you do it as you like ok...
  • you are welcome my friend and you are the fist that he install macos big sur on dell e6520...Thank you very muchI'm so happy for us .
  • your are the best don't worry...
  • my dear friend luluuu18,It's not a problem of path just the efi partition of hdd must be format on fat32..For me i usec2 hdd and 3 systems (windows, ubuntu and macos)..I use windows to format efi partition of my 2nd hdd where macos big sur installing to format it on fat32 and surprise friend it works...
  • You are the best i know that....Not at all my friend luluuu18 you re welcome...Thank you tooIt is easy you try to find a method to format the efi hdd into fat32 after put the opencore folder go to the bios and you see that it is not stuck okFor me i use 2 hdd and i format it with windows don't repeat mine hhh ok find your solution ok
  • ok try it my friend and tell meGood luck and enjoy...