Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

• Hi all,Intending to migrate from Ozmosis to Opencore to run on Big Sur or Monterey, I would like to know if it is possible to extract the compressed file "OzmosisDefaults" and convert it to plist to integrate it into the EFI partition of my system disk.Also, could I know how to prepare my Gigabyte Z77-D3H.23b Rev.1.0 rom to load my new configuration without problem?If any of you would be kind enough to give me a hand, that would be great.Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Hi Apfel-Baum,Thanks for your return.I indicated the revision of my motherboard in my previous post (Rev.1.0).I don't quite understand where to find the current version of my bios that you have prepared.Reflashing my bios using my original bios is not a problem; however, i dont see what you call one of the nvme-mod-ubu-current bios?You would be nice to help me please!Yours truly.
  • No need to worry about finding my original bios; I saved it. So I can restore it without difficulty.As for the new version of bios that you propose: nvme-ubu-mod; do i have to have an nvme ssd drive? or can i still continue to work with my current ssd?And does this bios already have the correct parameters to start OC?I think it will also be appropriate to rearrange the efi partition with the correct settings? and which ones?I know ... I am a burden ...
  • Thank you very much for this successful work.But could you answer me concerning the previously mentioned question:"I think it will also be appropriate to rearrange the efi partition with the correct settings? and which ones?"kexts ? dsdt ? ssdt ? or others ?and thank you again
  • As I understand it, I am not creating a new "OC" folder in the EFI partition?
  • Ok that's very nice.I will launch the complete procedure and come back to keep you informed of the result.Everything will be alright.Now get to work!
  • Can you tell me which one to download please? Thank you.
  • Great ! I am busy doing the job.
  • Hi Apfel-Baum,Yesterday I installed 10.16.1 (Big Sur).System loading is much faster than under OZ. Only downside perhaps, the verbose mode.For unresolved issues:- no internet nor RJ45 (Atheros AR8151), nor Wifi (Dlink DWA-121 Wireless N150 dongle),- two usb3 ports missing - EJ168.Is there a fairly easy way to inject the new kexts if needed into the OC environment?Thank you for your contribution.
  • Hello Apfel-Baum,Where is the current efi from today please ?Thanks
  • I'm sorry but only the rj45 internet network is functional.At the level of network management in the system preferences, I see a new element entitled "IOUSBHostDevice" on which it is indicated: cable unplugged (see photo).So the wifi is not ok as well as the two usb3 ports (etron ej168).Greets,
  • the wlanicon has been displayed since the installation yesterday.And I also forgot to tell you that I still have no sound.