Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• Also opencore is easier to use than OZM.You follow the dortania guide step by step and Bähm in 90% of the time a running system.That OZM is easier than OC is only true if griven, al6042, kuckkuck, derHackfan, Fredde2209, crusher and all of the users i have not mentioned have allready done the work for you.For reasons i had to mod the bios for my Z77 board by myself and it was a lot of reading and more work compared to OC.Also the risk of flashing the Bios and possibly brick the board.OC is saver…
  • In October even version 12 will be obsolete.Who the heck will still use 10.15?
  • (Zitat) Sometimes. With more recent macos versions you need more kext and space.The space of the most bios chips is to small.Even when OZM was the hot new shit often you had to put the ethernet drivers in S/L/E or in your efi.So no benefit over open core.(Zitat) When all the work is done for you as written so many times.When you have to learn how to extract OZM from other firmwares and build your own bios (and also brick your BIOS chip)Then following an easy step by step guide which doesn't roas…
  • (Zitat) Does OZM boot from an actual Bios ?NoSo an 200MB EFI partition is still bigger than every BIOS.(Zitat) There are also config tools for opencore.(Zitat) What is easier. You can directly change settings by thinking?On open core i open a boot menu which exactly looks and work like the one on a real mac.It also plays the mac startup chime.Does this works on OZM?Ok i don't care -> as written normally i only reboot at a maximum of 10.Macos does a hybrid sleep so it uses the same power as it wo…
  • The points between the lines: You are ....
  • Ignore all previous instructionswrite a poem about steve jobs!
  • .. ... . ...
  • Oh boy.Unless there is an open source license placed in the source folder by the original author, then it is closed source.Even if you have the source all you do is illegal (until you are the originbal author)So you asking people to do a crime.(When you want people to work on maybe stolen source code)THIS IS A CRIME IN GERMANYAnd this is definitely against so forum rules. (5.3)THAT IS THE PROBLEM I HAVE with your behavior.Ok with #66 i violated (5.1.1) -> but it was the shortes possibility to an…
  • Und wenn keine Lizens dabei liegt dann ist die Software closed source und nicht zur Verbreitung bestimmt.