Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• They can invest their time in something else.As extensive as OC is today, they would never get the old OZM versions.Also, OZM would have to be loaded from the EFI on newer systems anyway.That's wasted time and effort.
  • 77, 87 and 97 chipset series, OZM was usable.Today, Clover or OC is sufficient, with the right instructions everything is quick.Why should people go to the trouble of working on OZM when further development already exists.I also found your OZM2023 version in other forums, doesn't look like there's much interest in it.In addition, it is not a great advantage that it only works up to macOS version 10.15.We've talked about this here before.2022 betaWhen I see the lack of interest here, nobody reall…
  • (Zitat von hyux1) I may have expressed myself somewhat unclearly.OZM was very good with the older chipsets before Skylake.Show me an LGA1200 that runs with your version.
  • (Zitat von hyux1) What are the advantages of OZM over OC?
  • (Zitat von hyux1)Why should he do that?They have said themselves that they are not a good developer, so it doesn't do them much good.They just can't make OZM competitive against Clover and OC.The handful of people who are interested in OZM are not worth the effort.
  • Kann mir mal jemand ein funktionierendes OZM System zeigen, ab Skylake was mit seiner Überarbeitung funktioniert?Bis jetzt habe ich in keine Foren irgendwas gefunden. RaptortoshDu hattest es doch getestet von ihm letztes Jahr?
  • (Zitat von hyux1)You wanted an answer, here is one.https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ndComment&comment=2822483Carry on with your little project and see how far you get.I hope you have a lot of fun with it.
  • (Zitat von pupokass)Guess three times.