Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• Bob-SchmuI took care of the whole AMD part for a while with a lot of love because I liked both the tool (OCAT) and being able to provide a little help to the AMD community (often unsupported due to old problems between developers)The owner of the application and github though sometimes modified the AMD parts in a way that I personally didn't think was correct and for that I asked to remove all the dartabases created for AMD CPUsI think he was misguided on the subject, he had asked me to maintai…
  • (Zitat von wu ming)Try to disable both visual kernel patches in your Kernel patches section (they both are not useful for you and for some installations from scratch they gave problems)Also in bootmenu clear NVRAM after you apply this advice (if you will do i mean)
  • they are two patchesBoth started in their comment with ‘Visual’ name
  • Which manufactured is your new ssd where you are installing?
  • wu mingif motherboard you have in your signature is rightyou have this ethernet:Intel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)so your ethernet kext is wrongyou can find an updated kext for it AppleIGb modified by Lorys89 and mbarbierato on their githuband it works well for AMD motherboardcheck you original working EFIyou used Smalltree kext till Big Sur (see max kernel value) then you used AppleIGB kextthen i would like to ask:Do you know the meaning for amd desktop (without a supported IGPU) of…
  • in another thread they advise me to learn how to read..so I'm a bit afraid to write here in English which is not my language wu ming if you are using a system superior to BiguSur the network kext seems strange to me that it works correctly for i211If that's the case we have to revise a bit the last things written over the years I'm glad your system is working almost fine thoughYou can maybe avoid the ncpi booarg if you can find and activate the 4G entry in your biosbut always make a backup befor…
  • ciao wu ming,(Zitat von wu ming) some italian dev has modified a kext and many people is happy with it and AMD i211 card (in the past my pc had 2 I211 and with that kext it worked well with new OSesI will post it if you cant find it if you like to try(Zitat von wu ming) if you put this on and it enables also resizebar in your bios settings you have to change resize bar option in config.plist from -1 to 0 and see if the system works without ncpi=0x2000(Zitat von wu ming) i dont know EDIT:for i211…
  • (Zitat von wu ming)